Julia and I stopped by target to pick up a breast feeding bra, and a couple of blankets to embed with our scent and put in the incubators with the boys. As we were checking out we heard the couple behind us in line call to their son "Elliot come over here" and our ears perked up. The couple had three boys with them, one that was by their side, and two that were goofing off about ten yards away. When the mother gave the second warning she said "Elliot, Oliver! I mean it." Needless to say I was taken aback. I turned around and asked if I heard her correctly, and she said that yes, her boys were named Elliot and Oliver, and they were twins!
Sometimes I think the universe reminds us of something, I am not sure of what, but it definitely tells us something.
No comments:
Post a Comment